Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2023
- 4-7 p.m. Pre-registration packet pick-up and late registration in the Tonka Dome
Thursday, Nov. 23, 2023
- 7-8 a.m. Race day registration and packet pick-up in the Tonka Dome
- 8 a.m. Tonka Turkey Scoot for kids in the Tonka Dome
- 8:30 a.m. Tonka Turkey Trot 5K
Tonka Dome at Minnetonka High School
18301 Highway 7, Minnetonka, MN 55345
- The Tonka Dome is located on the south side of the high school, to the west of the Pagel Center.
- 5K registrants will be chip-timed with disposable chips affixed to the back of your race bib number.
- Participants should park in the lot on the west side of Minnetonka High School.
- Heated indoor bathrooms available just outside the Tonka Dome and many more at the Pagel Center near the start and finish line.
- The USATF certified 5K course will start and finish at Minnetonka High School and loop through nearby neighborhoods.
We do not recommend strollers but if you do bring one, we request you line up at the very back of the start area for the safety of your little one and all the runners/walkers around you.
- Dogs are not allowed at the event for the safety of runners and volunteers.
- Awards will be mailed after the race.
- After the run, enjoy music, our popular photo booth, and snacks before your Thanksgiving festivities.
- This event is a rain, snow or shine event. However, if the National Weather Service or MnDOT advise against any travel, we will cancel the event. Check our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for race day updates.
- The Tonka Turkey Trot does not issue refunds for the 5K or the Turkey Scoot.
Register for the Turkey Trot