2020-2021 Academic Support Options at MME
Student/Teacher Help Day:
Thursdays at 8:25 AM for all classes (except PE)
Fridays at 8:20 AM for Phy Ed classes
- All teachers are available in their classrooms or on Google Meet (check with your teacher) to help students.
Homework Help Center:
Before school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:00-9:00 AM.
- Homework Help will be available for a morning study hall staffed by Paraprofessionals.
After School Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- After school study hall is available and staffed by Paraprofessionals
- Please sign up using the link below.
- Homework Help sign up
Monday - Friday during lunch and advisory time (55 min.) or lunch time for Immersion students (30 min.)
- Students are assigned Study Lunch by the counselor when they have low grades, missing assignments, make-up tests/quizzes and need some additional academic support.
- Students will be instructed where to go if assigned study lunch.
- Students will have time for homework and reading during advisory at least two times a week throughout the school year.
Learning Lab: in room 103
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:05 - 9:05 AM
- Open to all students with an ADD/ADHD diagnosis and must be registered to attend.
- Students commit to attending one morning a week, with the option of attending both weekly sessions.
- The learning lab has a focus on strategies for managing having ADHD, success skills and homework support.
- Learning Lab Coordinator: Bridget Hale, email: Bridget.Hale@minnetonkaschools.org