According to Minnesota State law, children must attend school regularly. If your child will be late or out for the day due to illness, vacation, or any other reason, call your child’s school’s attendance office as soon as possible. Attendance hotline and Skyward Online Access is available 24 hours a day.
- State the child’s name, teacher, and reason for tardy or absence. Please include length of absence if known.
- It is very important that if your child arrives late to school that he or she go to the office to check in and receive a pass.
- Please always check in at the office if you are visiting school.
Attendance Desk Hours
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To report an absence, call
Diane Jelle, Office Assistant
- Skyward for online reporting
- Instructions for Skyward (PDF)