When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Public Schools, who comes to mind? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer?
You can nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award today!
Award categories include:
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Award for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Minnetonka Employee Award for Child-centered Excellence
- Team Award for Child-centered Collaboration
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Judy Erdahl Memorial Award
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony, which is Thursday, May 16, 2024 at the MHS Arts Center.
Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a District employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Submit your nomination by February 29, 2024.
Learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination here: www.minnetonkaschools.org/celebrate.