Important 2022 Prom Information
- Prom will take place on Saturday, May 21 from 8:00-10:00 p.m. on Veterans Field at Minnetonka High School with an amazing conclusion!
- MHS juniors and seniors only will be admitted to the dance. No underclassmen will be admitted.
- If a student wishes to bring a junior or senior from another school, the following needs to take place:
- Each Minnetonka Student wishing to bring a Junior or Senior from another school must complete the “Guest Google Form," available on the Minnetonka High School Prom Website on May 9.
- THEN your guest from another school must have their administration complete the “ Visiting Administration Approval Form” generated by their school district’s email. Deadline Thursday, May 19th.
- The non-MHS student must have available/show their student ID.
- A separate check in will be required for non-MHS guests.
- Juniors and Seniors may purchase tickets online through Vanco the weeks of May 9-21. The cost is $25.00 per person. You must show your ticket on your phone to be scanned to enter the dance.
- Juniors and seniors in need of financial assistance can check in the counseling office with Elizabeth Hummel for support. All non MHS students going as a date with a junior or senior will need to pay for their own ticket as there is no aid available.
- No underclassmen will be admitted.
- If a current junior/senior wishes to bring a date who is an MHS alumni who was in good standing from the class of 2020 or 2021, the current MHS person must reach out to Mr. Erickson and set a virtual meeting with the date prior to May 19.
- You must have your “ticket” and valid student ID to enter the dance.
- A print off from skyward will work if you do not have a MHS ID.
Masks are optional.
- There will be a prom group photo taken at 9:45 p.m. for all who would like to be included.
- A free photo booth will be available during the evening. Photos will be available in a google drive folder shared after the event.
- There will NOT be a professional photographer due to lack of interest.
- No family photos will be permitted on campus
- To be admitted to Prom, you are required to abide by the law and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Students suspected of being under the influence will be detained. The student's parents will be notified to pick up their student if he/she is found to be in violation of school policy and state law. All MHS students must have an updated valid school ID and non-MHS students must have a valid ID from the school they attend.
- Appropriate attire is necessary as it is a school event and must align with the dress code rules in the MHS handbook. While some students choose to wear a suit instead of a tux, most students do wear a tux. Students wear either long or short dresses. It is considered to be a “semi-formal” dance. All students must wear shoes. Preferably comfortable ones.
- There will be a coat check available but, we suggest you leave ALL personal belongings in the trunk of your car and only bring what you essentially need.
- Heels will not be allowed on the turf. Flat, comfortable shoes should be worn at all times.
- There will be no refunds after the ticket is purchased.
- There will be no group transportation, such as party buses, RVs, or limos allowed on campus.
- Food or beverages will not be allowed to be brought into the dance.
- Water will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- COVID Protocols will be followed.
- There will be no grand march due to lack of interest.
- All students must be picked up no later than 10:15 p.m. due to the community ordinance!
- This will be a rain or shine event unless there is lightning or severe weather.
- The decision to change the location of the dance to indoors, will be made by 10:00 a.m. on Friday, May 20. Please check the website and social media for this announcement.
What: MHS Senior Prom
When: Saturday, May 21 from 8:00-10:00p.m.
Where: Veteran's Field
Click on Vanco Events link
Click "Book Now"
Select desired quantity of tickets
Complete ticket holder information
Complete payment information
Link Coming Soon