Heart Week Ways to Donate
Heart Week is a chance for students and staff of MHS to come together and raise money for Minnetonka Family Friends. Family Friends is an organization that assists Minnetonka students and their families that are in need of financial help by doing anything from paying their heat bill to taking care of an ACT application fee to purchasing a graphing calculator.
- $10 provides money for snacks at school for a week
- $25 covers the cost of one field trip
- $50 covers an ACT fee
- $75 covers reduced lunch costs for one year
- $100 provides a grocery store gift card
Family Friends Gala
Thursday, February 15 from 5-7 in MHS cafeteria:
Donate an item for the silent auction. Email Terri Ellis (Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org) with your item, and bring your donation to the math office any time before Feb. 15. We can also pick up the donation from you!
- Event tickets (Vikings, Twins, Gophers, Wild, Ordway, Chanhassen, concerts, travel vouchers, etc.)
- Themed baskets
- Individual items
- Gift cards or certificates (restaurants, experiences, movies, manicures, massages, haircuts, golf, bowling, skiing, boating, etc.)
- Purchase a ticket, attend the dinner, and bid on some auction items.
- Bring your family and friends.
You can also donate on RevTrack in the district webstore.