- The ceremony is Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7 p.m. at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415).
- Seniors need to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. that evening to line up for the ceremony.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
- A recording will be available online Friday, June 8.
- At graduation we honor students for their academic achievement using the Latin college model: summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude. This calculation is based on the student’s weight GPA. The student’s final GPA earned on June 5 is the calculation that is used to determine these honors. Students will receive their medals during the graduation rehearsal and they will be honored during the ceremony.
- Student are able to pick up their cap, gown and tickets during lunch mods on May 17 in the commons.
- If students are not in the building on May 17 cap, gowns and tickets can be picked up in the Main Office from May 18 - June 5.
are able to pay the $28 graduation participation fee online starting
April 25. It will be available as an optional fee to select and pay in
Skyward Fee Management, where parents will also see other unpaid fees
for their senior at this time. Payment directions are available on the Bursar's
- If you need financial assistance paying this fee, please contact Mary Beth Wiig (Ext. 5821) in the Counseling Office.
- Announcements and other graduation items can be purchased online at nrponline.com
- Please note all fees will be assessed to student accounts by the end of the day on June 15th. This can include fees for unreturned or damaged materials and the graduation fee if it was not paid earlier. Parents should check Skyward Fee Management one more time after June 15th to be sure their graduate is paid-in-full.
- Diplomas will be mailed home at the end of June.
- The Legacy Gate entrance located on Chicago Ave will be the only entrance open. Please plan to park near this entrance. The two closest ramps are Mill’s Fleet Farm and the DTE Ramp.
- Parking ramps range from $3- $10 per hour
- If you are interested in the Light Rail, drop off is in front of the Legacy Gate entrance.
- Handicap parking - there is handicap parking in the Fleet Farm and DTE Ramp, however it is still a walk from the ramp to the stadium.
- It is recommended to drop off in front of the Legacy Gates.
- Students and Staff will be allowed to enter U.S. Bank starting at 5 p.m. to get ready for the ceremony.
- The Medtronic Plaza (located right outside the Legacy Gate entrance) will be open for all to enjoy before the ceremony to take pictures and visit. Guests are able to go through security starting at 5:30 p.m. Gates to the stadium will open at 6:15 p.m. for guests to find their seat.
Academic Honors List (Coming Soon)