June 9, 2021
The ceremony will take place on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7 p.m. at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415, Legacy Gate Entrance).
Due to the COVID-19, this date is subject to change pending local guidelines.
If we are unable to gather at US Bank Stadium due to restrictions. We will move the ceremony to MHS Einer Anderson Stadium and graduate in small groups throughout the day on June 9. In case of inclement weather impacting outdoor ceremonies on June 9, our backup date is Thursday, June 10.
Cap and Gown
Cap and gown orders have been placed by students in school. Cap and gown distribution will take place May 20. Students will be able to pick up their cap, gown and tickets.
Each guest must present a school-issued ticket at the gate. If a guest does not have a ticket, security will ask them to step aside until they are verified by a family member or a graduate.
Graduation Participation Fee
- The Graduation Participation Fee of $28 is available for online payment through Skyward Fee Management. This is a School Board approved fee to be paid by each graduate. It is used to offset the cost of graduation.
- It is never too early to start reviewing, paying and resolving other fees for your graduate.
- Please log in to My SSO with your parent log in credentials, click on Skyward, click on Fee Management, click on Make a Payment. This will bring you to our RevTrak Webstore where you can add the Class of 2021 Graduation Fee to your Shopping Cart, along with other fees that you would like to pay in the same transaction.
- The Graduation Fee will be available for payment starting April 27.
Viewing the Ceremony
If you are unable to attend the event in person, you will be able to watch the 2021 MHS Graduation Ceremony.
Graduation at U.S. Bank Stadium
The ceremony is on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7 p.m. at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415; use the Legacy Gate Entrance). Here is a map of the stadium layout, to help guide you.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to the graduation ceremony.
At graduation we honor students for their academic achievement using the Latin college model: summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude. This calculation is based on the student’s weighted GPA. The student’s final GPA earned on June 5 is the calculation that is used to determine these honors. Students will receive their medals during the graduation rehearsal and they will be honored during the ceremony.
To order announcements and other graduation keepsakes please visit: nrpgrad.com
MHS announcements can be found under products/Stationary Essentials/Traditional Announcements/Official School Announcements.
- Please note all fees will be assessed to student accounts by the end of the day on June 18. This can include fees for unreturned or damaged materials and the graduation fee if it was not paid earlier. Parents should check Skyward Fee Management one more time after June 18 to be sure their graduate is paid-in-full.
- Diplomas will be mailed home at the end of June.
From the Port
- Take your mtka.org Google Drive with you!
- Your Minnetonka Google Drive files and Gmail can be transferred to a personal google account. Instructions are here.
- Please make sure that you turn in your iPad, cord, charging brick, and all textbooks to the Port as soon as you no longer need them. The cost of an unreturned iPad is $325 and unreturned cord and power brick is $20. Broken screens can cost up to $140 if uninsured. With insurance, the cost is $0 for the first break and $40 for any break thereafter.
The ceremony is Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7 p.m. at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415, Legacy Gate Entrance)