- The ceremony is Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7 p.m. at U.S. Bank Stadium (401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415).
- Seniors need to arrive by 5:45 p.m. that evening to line up for the ceremony.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
- A recording will be available online Friday, June 8.
- DVDs of the ceremony are available for purchase via the Webstore starting May 18.
- At graduation, we honor students for their academic achievement using the Latin college model: summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude. This calculation is based on the student’s weighted GPA. The student’s final GPA earned on June 5 is the calculation that is used to determine these honors. Students will receive their medals during the graduation rehearsal and they will be honored during their ceremony.
Caps and Gowns
- Seniors will order their cap and gown on February 6 during class. The cost is covered by Minnetonka High School. Lifetouch will deliver caps and gowns on May 16 during lunch periods. If for some reason a senior did not order one, Lifetouch will have extras on hand.
- Each senior must pay a graduation participation fee of $28, which can be paid online beginning May 18, 2018, via Skyward Fee Management.
- If you need financial assistance paying this fee, please contact Mary Beth Wiig (Ext. 5821) in the Counseling Office.
- Click here to view information regarding payment of all fees online via Fee Management.
- Non-payment of fees and/or unreturned books will delay the receipt of a senior’s diploma.
- Diplomas will be mailed the end of June.
Information on parking will be available shortly.