Current Instruction Model
The Governor is allowing in-person learning with a modified requirement for social distancing and without the limitations of using 50% or less of classroom capacities for elementary-age students.
Students will be provided e-learning-only opportunities as long as they or their parents choose the option this year.
Frequently Asked Questions for MHS Families
Minnetonka High School is here to help if you are having trouble with e-learning. Please review the frequently asked questions below, which should answer most of your questions.
- What will happen in quarter 4?
- What are key dates?
- If I chose one option for my student but later change my mind, will my student be allowed to switch?
- If I like the current hybrid model but wouldn’t be comfortable with the full-time in-person option, can we just continue with our current hybrid schedule?
- With the full in-person model, will you have a block schedule or a six period day?
- What about Wednesdays? Will they continue to be MAST/e-learning days for all students?
- What COVID prevention safety protocols will be in place at MHS?
- What additional social distancing and COVID safety measures will be in place with the fully in-person model?
- Elements of e-Learning FAQ
- Communication FAQ
- 2020-21 Academic Calendar
- Activities and Athletics Registration
- Bus Registration
- Counseling Office
- iPad Insurance Options
- iPad Set-up Instructions
- Lunch Account Deposit in Skyward
- Booster Club Membership Flyer
- Student Parking
- Volunteer Flyer
- Yearbook (online purchase)
Note: There is no school supply list for high school. Students may decide what tools they need for learning and organization. Most schoolwork will be stored digitally on their iPad. Students may wish to carry a stylus for note-taking. Personal laptops are welcome, but not required. All students are provided an iPad.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Plan
For up to the minute updates on Minnetonka Public Schools' response to coronavirus (COVID-19), e-Learning and district-wide resources, please visit our dedicated webpage.
If you have questions or comments about anything back to school-related, please submit them here.