About Jennifer Stout:
- Ms. Stout began working with MHS students and families in August 2017 as a long-term school counseling substitute, then moved into a full time School Counselor for the 2018-2019 school year
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Gustavus Adolphus College
- She completed her master’s in school counseling from University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Prior to School Counseling, she worked in the youth development field for over 10 years, most recently as Community Education Manager at myHealth for Teens and Young Adults
- Jennifer has a passion for building relationships and creating supportive spaces for individuals to grow, develop and collaborate.
- During her free time, Jennifer enjoys spending time outdoors, cuddling into a good book, sipping on good coffee, laughing with friends and family, and hanging out with her goldendoodle, Glenn.
Counselor (last names Bus-Em)
Appointment line: 952-401-5811