Welcome to the MHS Counseling Department!
Make the MHS Counseling Office your first stop for smooth sailing through Minnetonka High School! We provide a personalized and proactive approach, which includes small group and grade-level seminars, as well as individual planning meetings between you and your school counselor.
Get to know your counselor! They will be a great listener, thoughtful advisor and an advocate for you!
How to Contact Your Counselor
Meet Your Counselor
Advanced Learning Coordinator & IB Diploma Candidate Advisor
Counselors provide assistance in these areas:
- Transitioning into Minnetonka High School
- Getting involved at MHS
- Personal counseling
- Individual academic planning
- College and career readiness
- Testing and assessment preparation and interpretation
- Communication and consultation with staff and parents regarding individual needs
- Referral to appropriate in-school and/or community resources
- An official copy of your high school transcript.
Appointments and Enrollments
Fax for Counseling/
Request Student Records
College Career Center Visitors
Transcripts & Scholarships
Michele Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org