Scenic Heights PTA Mission & Goals
The mission of the Scenic Heights PTA is to provide volunteers and supplemental funding to the teachers and staff of Scenic Heights Elementary to enhance each student’s educational experience. Through our special events, fundraisers and enrichment programs, the PTA strives to create a sense of community and enhance the home-to-school connection.
- Continue to build on previous efforts to improve communication of PTA events and activities.
- Increase involvement and participation in the PTA by:
- Encouraging attendance at PTA meetings.
- Educating parents on the importance of volunteering and benefits of PTA membership.
- Putting the “T” in PTA - working in partnership with the teachers to optimize our fundraising and volunteer efforts.
- Create a greater sense of community at Scenic Heights by:
- Communicating and encouraging volunteer opportunities.
- Promoting attendance at special community-building events.
- Specifically involving more fathers in the school through the continuation of the Watch D.O.G.S. program.