Who do you respect and admire? Nominations are open for Minnetonka Schools' annual Awards for Child-Centered Excellence. Nominations must be submitted by March 1.
Award categories include:
- Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Team Award for Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Charlie Parnell Memorial Award for Excellence in Special Education
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Spinnaker Awards for Volunteers, Business Partners and Contributors
- Minnetonka Community Education Volunteer Awards
- Ross McGlasson Award for Service Benefiting Youth in our Community
When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind? Nominate
that person for an excellence award this month. Those selected from the pool of nominees will be honored at the Celebration of Excellence Gala in May. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a colleague or community member for their dedication and impact.
There are two ways to nominate:
- Complete this submission form.
- Or, email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn about the various award criteria, visit the Celebration of Excellence website.