2020-2021 DanceFit Fundraiser for Excelsior Elementary
Let's get our bodies moving and celebrate our community, while raising money for our school! This year, we are excited to partner with Booster for a brand-new fundraiser. On Wednesday, February 3, we will be kicking off a 2-week program that will lead up to our Excelsior DanceFit event on Friday, February 12. Our students will be gathering pledges from sponsors before they dance (virtually and/or in-person) for 35 minutes to help our school.
Our goal is to raise $40,000 for teacher grants.
Donating is officially open on funrun.com! Here's how you can help support our school:
- REGISTER your student(s) on funrun.com today. It takes 30 seconds!
- SHARE with 5 family/friends using the SHARE tools on funrun.com (Facebook, text message or email). Students will earn rewards just for sharing from funrun.com.
- GIVE a donation if you are able.
Here are a few things to know about this important fundraiser:
All families can support our school by either donating, sharing on funrun.com, or both! Students can receive rewards when parents share from funrun.com. All students get to participate in the DanceFit event day, regardless of financial participation. This fundraiser comes with an incredible character-development program for students, where they’ll be learning about the importance of teamwork, care, courage, grit and celebration!
If you have any questions, please email our Fundraising Director, Kirstyn Sansom (email@example.com). Thank you for your support of our students, teachers and staff at Excelsior Elementary!
Mabel’s Labels: Visit campaings.mabelslabels.com and search for “Excelsior Elementary”. Order labels for everything so nothing gets left behind.
Kowalski’s: Put your receipt in the Excelsior Elementary PTO box at the end of the check-out counters. Donations are given based on the number of receipts in the box, not the value of the receipt. Starbucks receipts count, too! We receive about $400 every quarter!
Smile.Amazon.com: Visit Smile.Amazon.com (instead of Amazon.com) every time you shop on Amazon. Select “Excelsior Elementary PTO” as your organization of choice (only required the first time you visit) and we’ll earn a percentage of your purchases.
Box Tops 4 Education: Keep turning in your Box Tops, because they all add up as well, and every bit helps. We average over $1,000 every year! Turn them in to your teacher, or at the front desk. Brand new in 2019, you can download the Box Tops for Education app to keep track of your Box Top purchases electronically!
Office Max: Simply make a purchase of qualifying school supplies, provide our school's ID (70053842) at checkout (in store and online) and Excelsior will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies! It's a small act that can make a huge difference.
My Little Bunny
Here’s another fun and educational holiday gift idea for the kids! Plus, 10% of your purchase goes back to Excelsior Elementary, AND you get 10% OFF your purchase through the end of 2020!
Fundraising This Year
- Donate directly to our PTO anytime using your PayPal account, credit or debit card: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5FKTJVPQDUH8E
- Donate directly via snail mail (cash and/or checks made out to Excelsior PTO):
- Excelsior PTO
PO Box 621
Excelsior, MN 55331
- Excelsior PTO
- Decision made to not undertake Read-A-Thon, as we settle into this unique school year
- Focus on raising funds to help support and show our appreciation for our wonderful teachers and staff
- Open PTO Meeting, Friday, November 15, 2019
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018