November is our Month of Giving at Excelsior Elementary! Each year, the Excelsior PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization) undertakes various fundraising efforts including Read-A-Thon, Box Tops, Mabel's Labels, Amazon Smile, Office Max, and the Kowalski's receipt box, just to name a few.
November - Month of Giving
NOW through Sunday, November 22nd, shop these local Excelsior businesses and they will give back 10% of your total purchase to our school!
- The Vintage Loft: 612-296-0413 (curbside pick-up offered)
- Amore & Fede: 952-401-3392
- Lakes Running Co: 952-470-5444 (curbside pick-up offered)
- Excelsior Bay Books: 952-401-0932 (curbside pick-up offered)
- Martins: 952-767-0788 (curbside pick-up offered)
- Something Safari: 952-474-4422 (curbside pick-up offered)
- Leipolds Gifts & Antiques: 952-474-5880
- The Makers Studio: 612-865-7335 (curbside pick-up offered)
Please mention Excelsior Elementary upon check out. If you make a purchase online, please call the store and let them know your purchase supports Excelsior Elementary. As part of our Month of Giving, we encourage you to support the local businesses in Excelsior for holiday gifts and general needs. Our shops in Excelsior need our support NOW more than ever! If you don't need anything now, think about buying gift cards to use on future purchases, purchase a gift for your child's teacher, and/or purchase books that you can donate to our school library. As always, please reach out to our PTO Board with any questions or concerns (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fundraising This Year
- Donate directly to our PTO anytime using your PayPal account, credit or debit card: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5FKTJVPQDUH8E
- Donate directly via snail mail (cash and/or checks made out to Excelsior PTO):
- Excelsior PTO
PO Box 621
Excelsior, MN 55331
- Excelsior PTO
- Decision made to not undertake Read-A-Thon, as we settle into this unique school year
- Focus on raising funds to help support and show our appreciation for our wonderful teachers and staff
- Watch for an email each Friday this month highlighting a local business that has generously agreed to give a portion of their proceeds back to Excelsior Elementary on the dates they are offering
- Reach out to our Fundraising Director, Kirstyn Sansom (Kirstyn.Sansom@gmail.com), if you have a business that would like to participate in our Month of Giving
- PTO is working on a NEW fundraiser for Feb/March (dates TBD) that will keep our kiddos moving, and will be offered to ALL students (both hybrid and eLearning)
My Little Bunny
Here’s another fun and educational holiday gift idea for the kids! Plus, 10% of your purchase goes back to Excelsior Elementary, AND you get 10% OFF your purchase through the end of 2020!
- Open PTO Meeting, Friday, November 15, 2019
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018