Tonka Pride is an all-volunteer, community-led, school-supported initiative to celebrate pride in our kids and our schools.
- Tonka Pride focuses on Pre-K through 8th grade, staff, families and communities of the Minnetonka School District, including Chanhassen, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Excelsior, Greenwood, Minnetonka, Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Victoria and Woodland. Look for the Tonka Pride Logo in your community.
- The Skippers Booster Club focuses on high school activities and apparel.
Middle School Gym Uniforms Orders:
- All gym uniforms need to be ordered online at: http://tonkapridegear.com/pe/
- $13.00 shorts (YS-AXL)
- $12.00 shirts (YM-AXL)
- Some families order two sets. A set to fit now, a set to fit after growth spurt, or just have an extra set if one needs to be washed.
- All orders will be shipped to parent. Delivery charges will apply.
- A small amount of stock will be available for returns or exchanges during middle school open houses.
- Each Middle School Office will have a very small supply of uniforms for sale (cash or check only) and exchange, or we will have them at the Tonka Pride Fall Sale (cash, check, credit).
We need you!
We have committee openings! We are one of the best committees in the district to join, because we bond and learn from parents from all over the district. It’s time for some of the graduating moms to hand over the reins to new fun energetic parents! Volunteer time is as much or as little as you want to spend on it.
Contact us at TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com for more details and sign up!
- We host three weekend "pop-up stores" each year at the District Service Center, selling spirit wear, middle school PE uniforms, and Tonka merchandise.
- Working with PTO leaders, "pop-up" stores will occasionally appear at back-to-school open houses or elementary school events. Email TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com to schedule a "pop-up store" at your school.
We’ve “got pride” in everything we do
Promote and celebrate our students and staff
Recognize and award students and community leaders for outstanding achievement and community service
Initiate programs to celebrate school pride
Develop community awareness of Minnetonka Schools
Engage and connect the 10 Minnetonka School District communities
Returns & exchange policy
Returns & Exchanges must be completed within 120 days of purchase and require a receipt.
If you paid with Cash, returns are only accepted during the District Service Center Sales.
If you have questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Sale | View Flyer
|Friday, Oct. 2 from 1-7 p..m. and Saturday, Oct. 3 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday, December 11 from 3-7 p.m. and Saturday, December 12 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday, April 16 from 3-7 p.m. and Saturday, April 17 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.