Tonka Pride is an all-volunteer, community-led, school-supported initiative to celebrate pride in our kids and our schools.
- Tonka Pride focuses on Pre-K through 8th grade, staff, families and communities of the Minnetonka School District, including Chanhassen, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Excelsior, Greenwood, Minnetonka, Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Victoria and Woodland. Look for the Tonka Pride Logo in your community.
- The Skippers Booster Club focuses on high school activities and apparel.
Middle School Gym Uniforms Orders:
- All gym uniforms need to be ordered online at: http://tonkapridegear.com/pe/
- $13.00 shorts (YS-AXL)
- $12.00 shirts (YM-AXL)
- Some families order 2 sets. A set to fit now, a set to fit after growth spurt, or just have an extra set if one needs to be washed.
- All orders will be shipped to parent. Delivery charges will apply.
- A small amount of stock will be available for returns or exchanges during middle school open houses.
- Each Middle School Office will have a very small supply of uniforms for sale (cash or check only) and exchange, or we will have them at the Tonka Pride Fall Sale (cash, check, credit).
We need you!
We have committee openings! We are one of the best committees in the district to join, because we bond and learn from parents from all over the district. It’s time for some of the graduating moms to hand over the reins to new fun energetic parents! Volunteer time is as much or as little as you want to spend on it.
Contact us at TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com for more details and sign up!
We allow each elementary school to auction four spaces on our homecoming float to raise money for their school. It has become a coveted position for our young skippers to be a part of the homecoming parade.
This position requires the chairperson to organize the auction baskets, collect the names of families who won, and create a fabulous experience for the winners. Most of the volunteer time is the week of the parade and day of parade. There is some time in January required (2-3 hrs) where we put the baskets together for the school galas.
- We host three weekend "pop-up stores" each year at the District Service Center, selling spirit wear, middle school PE uniforms, and Tonka merchandise.
- Working with PTO leaders, "pop-up" stores will occasionally appear at back-to-school open houses or elementary school events. Email TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com to schedule a "pop-up store" at your school.
We’ve “got pride” in everything we do
Promote and celebrate our students and staff
Recognize and award students and community leaders for outstanding achievement and community service
Initiate programs to celebrate school pride
Develop community awareness of Minnetonka Schools
Engage and connect the 10 Minnetonka School District communities
Sales, Returns & Exchanges
Next sale dates at the Minnetonka Schools District Service Center:
- Friday, December 7, 2018 from 3-7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Defective, new and un-worn Tonka Pride merchandise can only be returned or exchanged at one of the Tonka Pride sales.
- You must have a receipt to receive a refund on credit purchases. Otherwise, you will only be able to exchange for the same or lower priced item. No cash will be returned.