The Skippers Booster Club invites and encourages parents and supporters of co-curricular activities to attend any of our general meetings.
Our general meetings are held in the MHS Writing Center and start at 6:45 p.m.
2018-19 Meeting Dates:
- September 11, 2018
- October 9, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- January 8, 2019
- February 12, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- April 9, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- June 18, 2019
- Funding Grant Meeting - All Booster Members are invited to attend and vote!
- Location: The Writing Center @ MHS
- 5:00 – 5:30 Light dinner will be served
- 5:30 – 6:30 General Club Meeting
- 6:30 – 7:30 Funding Grant Meeting
For minutes from past meetings, visit the Meeting Archives page.
We’re always looking for active members!
Being an active member of the Skippers Booster Club team is a gratifying experience:
- You get to learn about the 100-plus activities that are available to our students
- You make friends with a great group of parent volunteers
- You contribute to the success of ALL activities by giving away thousands of dollars in support
Come to a meeting and find out more!