- 2022-23 Teacher Grants
- 2022-23 Teacher Grants Video
- 2021-22 Teacher Grants Video
- Aquatics Tank - Deephaven Elementary - Michael Borgendale
- Classroom Puppet Theater Engages Groveland Kindergarteners
- Life Long Activities - Racquet Sports Edition Highlight - Stacy Olson MME
- Teacher Grant Recipients 2020-21
$95,131 will support Teacher Grants for 2023-24!
Thank You to the Minnetonka Alumni Association for supporting 7 Grants totaling $4,962.
Teacher Grants enhance all academic subject areas, technology, fine arts, early childhood education, special education and community service at all Minnetonka public school sites. Without the Foundation’s Teacher Grant support, most of these enrichments would not have been possible.
Funding for some of the fine arts grants is generously provided by the Minnetonka Alumni Association’s Fine Arts Endowment Fund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Minnetonka Teachers
The foundation funds a variety of teacher grants for Minnetonka classrooms. Grant requests should have a direct curricular tie, be innovative, or creatively add to student experiences. Average grant awards are between $100 and $3,500.
- Teacher Grant applications are due on Tuesday, February 20, 2024, at 12 noon.
- Teachers are notified of grant funding in early April, after Foundation and School Board approval.
- Teacher Grants are announced publicly in mid-April.
Please feel free to contact the Foundation with any questions or to see if your grant idea fits within foundation's funding priorities.
Did you receive 2022-23 Teacher Grant funding? Here is the form to share the grant outcomes in your classroom.