Looking to connect with your classmates? Contact your Class Representative!
We have recruited individuals from each graduation year to be the representative of their class.
Class Representative Job Description:
- Serve as a point of contact for your classmates on class and MAA information
- Maintain an updated list of classmate mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers (we can provide a list to get you started)
- Distribute (via phone, e-mail, mail, website or social media tool) messages from the MAA regarding events, activities, fundraising, etc. (4-5 times each year)
- Report to the MAA on class activities, events, fundraising, etc. for recognition in our annual magazine, awards ceremony, on our website and more.
- Share classmate contact information with the MAA (with the individuals consent)
- Attend an annual Class Representative Meeting
- Have your name listed on the Minnetonka Alumni Association website
- Notify the MAA when your contact information changes
- Distribute messages in a timely manner
The Class Representative does not have to:
- Share the contact information given to you by your classmates, unless authorized to do so
- Coordinate reunions, however in many cases, you may already be involved in these activities
- Attend MAA Board meetings, but you are welcome to do so
- Live in Minnesota or the Minnetonka area
If you would like to be put in contact with your Class Representative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-401-5006.
President: Dan Heiland '74
Secretary: Marietta Jacobsen '70
Treasurer: Open Position
Minnetonka Alumni Association
P.O. Box 103
Excelsior, MN 55331
Make a Gift
Order transcripts online. There is a $5 fee, payable online.