Summer Explorers is a flexible, full-day childcare program for children age 4 (by June 1) through grade 5. Featuring a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational activities, the Minnetonka Explorers Summer program ensures your child will have a fun, active summer. Throughout the summer, children will participate in a wide variety of activities such as art, music, science projects, games, writing, reading, crafts, outdoor play, computers, practicing social skills, gym time, dramatic play and much more! There is a balance of activity options that includes small group and individual choices.
Summer 2023 Care Locations Coming Soon
- How much does Summer Explorers cost?
- Is tuition assistance available for Summer Explorers?
- Is there a credit for illness or absence?
- How does billing work?
- How do I make a payment?
- How do I update my Explorers auto payment?
- How do I get copies of my invoices?
- Can I get year-end summaries of Explorers payments?
- Where is Summer Explorers located this summer?
- What does a typical day of Summer Explorers look like?
- Does my child need an Explorers t-shirt?
- Are snacks and lunch provided at Summer Explorers?
- How does Explorers handle children with food allergies?
- What is your security system for child pick-up?
- What if I am unable to pick-up my child by 6 p.m.?
- How do I authorize new people to pick up my child from Explorers?