Volunteer at Tour de Tonka
The success of Tour de Tonka is largely due to our great volunteers. This year we need 500 enthusiastic volunteers! Be a part of our exciting event by volunteering your time and energy. Consider asking friends or family members to join you. Help is needed in the following areas:
- Giving out rider packets (a high energy start to your day!)
- Parking lot attendants (if you like to wave your arms and meet and greet– this is for you!)
- Corner guards to assist riders at intersections & ensure safety (a huge safety need; this component of Tour de Tonka truly separates our ride from many others.)
- Bike corral attendants (fun interaction with the riders).
- Greeters (let your personality extend to the many riders!)
For more information about volunteering please contact Sarah Guse at 952-401-4157 or go ahead and sign up here.