Mark your calendar and join us at the Tour de Tonka Vendor Fair! With its high-energy atmosphere, live music, great food and door prizes, this is an experience you will want to make an annual event!
Conveniently located at Minnetonka High School, the Vendor Fair will provide you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services and interact with over 3,500-plus riders.
- In 2019, 3,371 riders represented 166 different Minnesota communities, 43 Minnesota counties, 30 states and two countries.
- Riders ranged in age from 4 to 88, with 60% of riders being between the ages of 30-59.
- 65% of riders are male, 35% are female.
- 67 Legacy Riders remain. In year two we started tracking, rewarding and acknowledging the Tour de Tonka riders who have ridden each year since 2006.
- 80% of riders said they participated in Tour de Tonka because they are interested in exercise and physical fitness.
The Vendor Fair Options Include:
- Packet pick up on Friday, July 31, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and during the ride on Saturday, Aug. 1, from 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 1 from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. only.
- Submit a digital flyer or coupon for our virtual ride packet that will go out to all riders before the event. (do not have to participate in the vendor fair).
The Vendor Fair is located at Minnetonka High School. The cost is $50 for a vendor fair booth and $75 for the virtual packet option. To register, please contact Eloise Weibel at 952-401-6800 or Eloise.Weibel@minnetonkaschools.org. or download our vendor packet.
Thank you and welcome to our 2020 Sponsors!
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities are available. Please contact Tim Litfin. Thank you.