How to Register for Preschool and Junior Explorers
STEP 1: Create an Eleyo Account for yourself before February 3, 2022.
You must have an account for yourself and a profile for the child you wish to register, prior to enrolling in Minnetonka Preschool, ECFE, Junior Explorers or MCE activities.
- Visit www.minnetonka.ce.eleyo.com
- Click sign in in the upper right corner of the screen to register a new Eleyo Account.
- Click create one now and complete the Register New Account form. Remember, the account should be created in your name.
- Click create account at the bottom of the screen to save your information. You will be directed to your Account Profile.
- After you create your account, Eleyo will send you an email to verify your email address. Please follow the steps in the email to verify your email address.
STEP 2: Add a child and/or spouse to your Eleyo Account
- Access your account by clicking your name in the upper right corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select Your Account / Relationships to add a child to your profile.
- Click Add Family Member / Relationship and complete the Add a New Person form. NOTE: Please disregard the fields for grade and school. Under the District Information section, please select No, They Do Not Have A District ID.
- Click Create Person at the bottom of the screen to save your information. You will be directed to your Account Profile.
- Click Emergency Contacts under each child’s name and provide information for at least three emergency contacts. This emergency contact information will be used for all Minnetonka Community Education programs in which your child participates.
Step 3: Starting Thursday, February 3 at 7:30 a.m.
Go to minnetonka.ce.eleyo.com - The registration process for Minnetonka Preschool and Junior Explorers will take approximately 20 minutes each to complete. Please have your child's physician and clinic information, health history, medication information, emergency contact information as well as a list of adults authorized to pick up your child on hand.
Option 1: If you want preschool only (2-5 half-days per week) register for preschool.
Option 2: If you want preschool along with a flexible schedule of childcare and immersion classes, register for a combination.
Step 4: What to expect after submitting your registration:
After you submit your Junior Explorers registration you will receive an email with the subject Your Explorers Childcare Contract Request. Once your contract has been approved, typically within three business days of the request, you will receive two follow-up emails notifying you that your contract has been approved and that your registration fee payment has been accepted.