Adult Fitness and Recreation
No matter your fitness level or goals, we have something for everyone! With day and evening classes in yoga, strength training, pilates and new fascial stretching, you're sure to find the perfect fitness class at Minnetonka Community Education.
Choose from a variety of fitness and recreation classes:
- Aquatics Learn to swim or try stand up paddle board yoga.
- Dance Whether you want to impress at a special occasion or have always dreamed of dancing in the rain, our classes are a fun, low-pressure way to learn.
- Kung Fu Wu Shu Strengthen your mind and body with this Chinese martial art.
- Pilates A whole-body approach to gaining strength and improving function by accessing your deepest core muscles.
- Qigong Discover your natural ability to heal and protect yourself mentally, physically and connect spiritually.
- Tennis Whether you're new to the sport or would like to explore match play strategy and advance your skills, MCE has a Tennis level for you.
- Volleyball We offer competitive open volleyball for advanced players.
- Yoga Sample a variety of yoga classes throughout the year: outdoor special event classes, summer beach yoga, power flow, traditional and gentle options.
- Fitness Dance These dance inspired aerobic classes will leave you smiling and sweating!