Our enrichment program strives to provide members of our community with a variety of opportunities to engage in lifelong learning. We offer courses to increase skills, pursue passions and try new things in a friendly, no-pressure environment. Whether you want to learn how to use Excel, take a trip, learn about Social Security, try your hand at cooking Indian food, or paint with watercolors, we have a class that is right for you!
- 55+ Get tips for navigating Medicare, planning for and enjoying your retirement, brush up on your driving skills to save on your car insurance or explore a new hobby.
- Create Awaken creative expression with a class in watercolor, dive deeper into photography, or try a new craft to decorate your home.
- Career & Personal Development In-person and online classes to help you identify and become your best self. Project management, search engine optimization and communication skills are just a sample of the options.
- Computers & Technology Begin learning or increase your dexterity with office, accounting or design software.
- Culinary Learn a new twist on the basics or something more exotic. Our professional instructors share their best dishes.
- Dance Whether you want to impress at a special occasion or have always dreamed of dancing in the rain, our classes are a fun, low-pressure way to learn.
- Ed2Go: Online Classes Take classes at home at your own pace. Ed2Go has courses in everything from Accounting to Writing a Novel.
- Health & Wellness Learn to manage stress, strengthen your relationships or increase your nutritional knowledge.
- Home & Garden Whether you're a new home owner, trying to save money around the house or preparing to sell, we've got classes to help you make the most of your property.
- Lifelong Learning Minnetonka Community Education is proud to support lifelong learning in our students of all ages. Learn a language, delve into history, or start a novel.
- Money Matters Take control of your finances and plan for the future. Whether you're planning for retirement, sending your kids to college or passing the family cabin down to them, our instructors can help you create a strategy for success.
- Pet Care Do you have a new puppy, or does your old dog need some new tricks? Dog obedience classes to the rescue.
- Project Soar Specially designed courses for adults with disabilities.
- Trips & Tours Take fantastic trips with a group and let someone else take care of the planning.