Advertising with MCE
Minnetonka Community Education has affordable advertising opportunities for area businesses. We produce a printed and online, interactive catalog (view here) three times a year. For one low rate, your ad is placed in both the online and printed catalog.
- Effective September - December
- Advertising Commitment - June 8, 2018
- Artwork Deadline - July 1, 2018
- Catalog Effective January - April
- Advertising Commitment - October 6, 2018
- Artwork Deadline - November 27, 2018
- Effective May - August
- Advertising Commitment - December 16, 2018
- Artwork Deadline - January 23, 2019
The printed catalog is mailed to more than 42,000 homes in the Minnetonka School District (Minnetonka, Excelsior, Shorewood, Chanhassen, Victoria, Eden Prairie, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, Greenwood and Woodland) with an additional 4,000 catalogs available at businesses, libraries and schools throughout the community.Advertising Options
- Quarter Page Vertical ($300) Size: 3” w x 5.5” h
- Quarter Page Horizontal ($300) Size 6.385" w x 2.75" h
- Half Page ($500) Size: 6.385” w x 5” h
- Full Page ($875) Size: 7.25” w x 9.75” h
- Inside Front or Back Cover ($1000) Size: 8.25” w x 10.75” h, with a ¼” bleed
Ad File Requirements
Please supply a print-ready, high resolution file (300 dpi) in a PDF or JPEG format as well as a link to include in our electronic catalog. Advertisers needing assistance can supply MCE with text and graphics/logos for an additional $50 design charge. Please e-mail files to email@example.com.
MCE Catalog Advertising Criteria:
- School Board policies/procedures will be followed.
- Ads are approved at the discretion of MCE Administration.
- MCE cannot accept advertising for the sale of liquor or weapons.