Minnetonka Community Education supports the educational, social and recreational needs of the community by serving children ages birth to five, youth and adults throughout Minnetonka School District and surrounding communities. We believe in lifelong learning for all people, birth through adulthood and partnerships that support and strengthen the community, schools and families.
5 Fun Facts about Minnetonka Community Education
- In 2021, MCE had customers from 39 different states and 7 different countries
- Riders and MCE from the 2021 Tour de Tonka donated $5,240 to The ICA Food Shelf – an all-time record bringing the total ICA Food Shelf donation from TDT to over $90,000
- MCE mails over 42,000 catalogs, three times per year.
- Since May 1, 2021 we have released 20 MCE Minutes, reaching 15,000 plus viewers.
- MCE had over 3,000 volunteers supporting our programs and events in 2021.