School Board Meetings
All School Board meetings are open to the public, unless specified as a closed or executive session in accordance with Minnesota statute. Meetings are held in the Community Room at the District Service Center, 5621 County Road 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345.
Regular School Board meetings take place at 7 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month unless otherwise specified.
Study Sessions take place at 6 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, except in October when the meeting will be held on the fourth Thursday to avoid a conflict. There will be no Study Session in July.
- September 20, 2018: Study Session
- October 4, 2018: Regular Board Meeting
- October 25, 2018: Study Session
- November 1, 2018: Regular Board Meeting
- November 15, 2018: Study Session
- December 6, 2018: Regular Board Meeting
- December 20, 2018: Study Session
School Board meetings are rebroadcast on cable TV:
- Comcast channel 14
- Mediacom channel 19
To watch past meetings online, use the meeting archives on this page.