Below find some helpful resources related to Student Support Services:
- SEAC (Special Education Advisory Council)
- Wilson Language Training. Wilson offers a number of educational programs, including the Wilson Reading System, which helps schools and districts develop the capacity to successfully educate students with dyslexia.
- Unified Sports. A program that joins people with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team, inspired by a simple principle: playing together is a quick path to friendship and understanding.
- Unified Clubs. Unified Clubs help students with and without intellectual disabilities develop meaningful relationships, help spread acceptance and ensure everyone feels included and welcome in their school.
- Special Olympics Minnesota. Offers children and adults with intellectual disabilities year-round sports training and competition. Through Special Olympics’ athletic, health and leadership programs, people with intellectual disabilities transform themselves, their communities and the world.
- Acronyms. From the Minnesota Department of Education, a list of acronyms commonly used in special education.
- Legal Notices