Our communications team goal is to help you access all of the incredible opportunities available for children, staff and families in our school district. We produce materials and publications to communicate our district's commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence. Minnetonka is an innovative district, and educational opportunities are constantly improving. We welcome accountability, and the results are clear: student achievement is at an all-time high in our district.
Download our publications or share them with others. Please contact us if you'd like paper copies or need any additional information or call 952-401-5000.
Each year we produce an annual report on curriculum, instruction and student achievement. This report is required by state statute to be mailed to each resident in the District. The report is updated each October with information from the previous school year.
Additional District student, staff and achievement data is available on the Minnesota Department of Education Report Card, which provides easy tools to compare the District to the State or any other Minnesota school district.
School News Postcards
School News Postcards are mailed several times per year to all resident households and open-enrolled families:
- August 2021: Excellence in Science, Program Updates for MOMENTUM and SAIL
- May 2021: School Board Goals Update and E-learning Program
- February 2021: New Spaces and Celebration of Excellence
- November 2020: Kindergarten Enrollment 2021-22 and COVID-19 Response
- February 2020: Engage with the Minnetonka School Board and Celebration of Excellence
- October 2019: Kindergarten Enrollment 2020-21 and Facts About Minnetonka's Enrollment Strategy
- March 2019: Focus on Well-being and First Immersion Students Eye Graduation
- November 2018: Enrollment and Cost-Saving, Renewable Energy