When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind? A teacher? A staff member? A volunteer? You have the opportunity to nominate that person for an excellence award. Those selected from the pool of nominees will be honored at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony in May. Please take a few moments to acknowledge a colleague or community member for their dedication and impact. Nominations are open through March 1.
Award categories include:
- Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Team Award for Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Charlie Parnell Memorial Award for Excellence in Special Education
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Spinnaker Awards for Volunteers, Business Partners and Contributors
- Minnetonka Community Education Volunteer Awards
- Ross McGlasson Award for Service Benefitting Youth in our Community
Those selected from the pool of nominees will be honored at the Celebration of Excellence Awards Event on Thursday, May 16. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a teacher, staff member or community member for their dedication and impact.
Complete the submission form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W8GVB5Z
Letters of support or other supplemental materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn about the various award criteria and to view past winners of the awards, visit the Celebration of Excellence website.
Questions? Please contact Executive Director of Communications JacQui Getty at email@example.com or 952-401-5095.