Reserves and Substitutes
Welcome reserve teachers and paraprofessionals! You are an important partner in helping us ensure there is a caring and qualified adult inspiring our children in every classroom every day! Your commitment to children and learning allows important work to continue each day--even when our permanent employees are out ill, engaged in training, or planning for innovative opportunities for our students.
Reserve teachers and paraprofessionals, please access AESOP Substitute Calling System for open assignments, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online or by phone at 1-800-94 AESOP.
Why Apply to Reserve?
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Stepping stone to positions in the district
- Annual workshop
- District perks: activity pass, MHS Fitness Center
- Opportunity to try a variety of positions, grade levels and buildings
Basic hiring process:
- Check at least two recent supervisory references via email reference surveys
- File Review
- If approved for hire, background check
- Orientation meeting
Information and Resources
Our Reserve Teacher Handbook provides a wealth of useful information, including related school policies, school start times and contact information.
Human Resources Technician
AESOP Calling System
800-94AESOP or 800-942-3767