Our Human Resources team is happy to serve our 1,400 employees--including teachers, principals, office assistants, paraprofessionals, custodians, nutrition services staff, technology staff and administrators--and prospective employees who want to join our commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence!
This is a great place to work. Join us!
- Be a part of one of the most highly respected school districts in Minnesota and the U.S.
- Access leading edge classroom technology with reliable tech support and professional development
- Be supported and appreciated by a highly involved parent community
- Engender respect from students because you are respectful of our students
- Be able to tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials
- Have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and learn from leaders in your field
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done
We know our people are our greatest asset, so we attract and retain employees who are among the best in their field. We are focused on world-class, child-centered excellence and student achievement is consistently among the top in the state and nation. We have high expectations for character, community, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service. Parent and community involvement in our schools is unmatched.
We encourage you to apply! By any measure of educational excellence, Minnetonka Public Schools excels. We are a community committed to families and children, one that values and supports education, and has a hometown community feel. So, let's get started!
Minnetonka Public Schools
5621 County Road 101, Minnetonka 55345
952-401-5029 (employment verification*)
*For employment verification please contact Deb Malmsten in the Payroll/Benefits by phone at 952-401-5029, fax at 952-401-4018 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bargaining Unit Contracts
- Distinguished Educators & Nat'l Boards
- Employee Assistance
- Employee Policies
- Employee Wellness Committee
- Questions and Answers from HR
- Reserves and Substitutes
- Teacher Licensure
- Volunteer Background Checks