School Lunch Information
Once your student is registered with Minnetonka Public Schools, a lunch account is automatically created for your student.
Lunch payments are made through Skyward Family Access using your My SSO username and password. You will not be able to access your Skyward Family Access account until your child is attending class.
Email email@example.com for your username and password or if you have any login questions.
Once you receive your username and password, Online Lunch Payment Directions can be found on the lunch payments page.
You can also visit the Nutritional Services page for more information on:
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch application.
- Consent Form for Nutrition Services to share your Free and Reduced Status with other departments. i.e: school fees, athletic fees, etc.
- Directions on how to make online lunch payments, find your student’s lunch keypad number and view lunch purchases. Note: All cafeteria purchases are made through a lunch account. Money must be in your student’s lunch account to purchase lunch or a la carte items.
- View the current month’s menu and pricing
- MN Health Care Programs application
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information above mailed to you please contact us at 952-401-5034. We can also provide the free and reduced-lunch application in languages other than English.