Updating contact information through Family Access
Parents may now make changes to emergency contacts, email address and cell and work numbers through Family Access. If parents are enrolling their students for the current year, they will receive an email from the Family Helpdesk with their login and password. This will happen after their students have started school. Families enrolling students for the next school year (K-12) will receive an email from the Family Helpdesk after July 4.
To update your information, follow these steps:
- Log into Family Access.
- Click on Student Information located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Request Changes for your student located on the top right of the screen.
- Click on Emergency Contacts to change or delete any of your emergency contacts. Emergency Contacts allows only five contacts. If you have fewer than five contacts listed you will be able to add a new contact.
- Click on Add Emergency Contact under Request Change to add a new contact.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your additions and changes.
- To update your email address, work and cell phone, click on Family Information under Request Changes.
- If you have a change in your primary phone or address, please contact your student's school office and request the school complete a Student Data Change Form for these changes to be made by the School Account Office.
- If there are custody issues, please provide a copy of legal paperwork to Student Accounting at the district office.