Activities - MMW
We have a wide variety of co-curricular and enrichment opportunities that are available to you at MMW. Seasonal athletics typically run after school Monday-Friday for around eight weeks. Ongoing activities typically meet once per week for several weeks or months. At MMW, we hope you will get involved in a variety of activities and experience for yourself how rewarding and fun it can be!
Melissa "Mo" Haskamp
Teaching hours 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We hope every student will get involved in at least one co-curricular activity!
Here's how to get involved...
All students who participate in any co-curricular activity will need to:
- Find a sport, activity or a few activities that interests you.
- Pay the one-time-per-year Participation Fee of $50. This is in addition to the Activity Fee, which varies for different activities.
- All student athlete participants must have a ‘sports qualifying physical’ on file with the heath office. They are good for three years from date of exam.
- Sign-up or Register for the sport(s) or activities you enjoy.
Fall sports registration will open July 9th, 2018.
Register for MMW Athletics and Activities
Please be sure to read the registration information for the activity/activities you are interested in before starting the registration process.
- Adapted Sports: Bowling, Floor Hockey, Soccer and Softball
- Basketball a.m. Club
- Cross Country Running - Boys and Girls
- Cross Country Skiing - Boys and Girls
- Golf - Boys and Girls
- Mountain Bike Team
- Ski & Snowboard Club
- Running Club
- Tennis - Boys
- Tennis - Girls
- Track and Field - Boys and Girls
- Volleyball - 7th & 8th Grade Girls
- Wrestling - Boys