Get Ready for Tennis 2023!
2023 season key dates
- PAC (Parents, Athletes, Coaches) Meeting has been scheduled for Monday, March 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the MHS Forum. Don't miss this great opportunity for you and the coaches to get better acquainted.
- Please download and review our Player Info-Packet prior to meeting. Contact Coach Siegel with questions.
- The MSHSL Boys Tennis start date is Monday, March 27 with tryouts the first two+ weeks of our season. Coaches will communicate directly with families regarding place (weather dependent) and time of tryouts for the first two weeks. Please see the schedule below. Indoor courts are reserved based on weather, need, and availability.
Prior to tryouts, please remember to:
- Fill out our Player Questionnaire at https://forms.gle/sUTMX7UWrxgZKNdN6. This is the foundation from which we get to know your player and communicate with your family.
- Review player Info-Packet at https://bit.ly/BTennis
You may attend our PAC meeting virtually via Google Meet.
Watch your inbox or check back for link.
- Spring Break 2023 (April 3-7) will coincide with the first week of Boys Tennis.Round robin times and locations for the first two weeks of tryouts will be emailed.
- Summer Tennis Camps begin early June. Check back for more details closer to spring or contact coaches Dan and Ben Wheaton for registration materials.
registration and Fees
- Participation Fee: $75 (paid only once per year)
- Tennis Activity Fee: $85 (paid each season)
- Uniforms: Typically $70-$120 depending on the team. Historically, our SNAP RAISE fundraiser has generated enough funds to cover cost. We encourage each player to participate in the fundraiser.
Scholarships are available for this and all MHS activities. Request by contacting MHS Activities Director, Ted Schultz at email@example.com.
Nathan Keese photo courtesy John Sherman, Sun Sailor.
“Losing is not my enemy, fear of losing is my enemy.”
– Rafa Nadal
Varsity Head Coach
JV Head Coach
B-Team Head Coach