MHS Activities Fair
Discover a hidden talent, support a cause, make new connections and so much more. Find out how at our Virtual Activities Fair!
Our outdoor Fall Activities Fair may be over but you can still attend…virtually! New this year, our Virtual Activities Fair is a great way to check out our Clubs and Enrichments offerings at your leisure. Simply click on the link below to access our library of brief, informative videos made by active club members.
Need to upload your club's video to the Virtual Activities Fair Gallery? Here's how:
- Video Content Guidelines – Begin your video by stating your club’s name followed by, your purpose/function, why students should join and how to join.
- Recording and Format – Try to stick to 1-1 1/2 minutes in length and save in MP4 or MPEG-4 format if possible.
- Name your file – Use your club name in the name of your file (i.e. Be-the-change.mp4, Earth-club.mp4, etc).
- Upload your video to the Google Drive folder at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SgRCXWBHEi4fmy6dkMP5jnjUfAwly4CN?usp=sharing.
- Notify Lisa Wandrei at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org once you have posted your video file
2020 Fall Activities Fair
It couldn't have been more perfect weather for our first-ever outdoor Fall Activities Fair on September 16, 2020! A colossal THANK YOU to all clubs and advisors for making this a success. Check out our photo gallery at https://bit.ly/mhs-fair-pics
Return to Clubs & Enrichments page for links to Club Info sheets and registration.
Click below to print or save flyer.
MHS Activities Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
In accordance with policies created by the MSHSL and the Minnesota Department of Health, Minnetonka Public Schools has taken measures to ensure the safety of our students and faculty while engaging in extracurricular clubs and enrichment activities. It is essential that all participants practice safe distancing and wear face coverings during all meetings and events. Your club advisor will share more information specific to your club prior to your first meeting. Safety precautions should also be posted on each club's information document.