Parenting with Purpose
2017-18 Speaker Series
SPARKING THE HAPPINESS ADVANTAGE
Two Workshops based on The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- "Retrain the Brain to Capitalize on Productivity and Performance"
- Wednesday, March 14 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Minnetonka High School Cafeteria
- REGISTER (FREE)
- "A Deeper Dive into Positive Thinking"
- Saturday, April 14 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Location TBD
Resources for Parents
- Common Sense Media for Parents
- Digital Health and Wellness Tips
- What Kids Do on the Internet and its Impact on Development
- Identify Strategies to Keep Technology from Controlling Your Family
- Warp Speed: Parenting Teens in a Digital Age
- Bringing Developmental Relationships Home Booklet
PAST SPEAKER EVENTS
- FAMILIES FIRST: TAP THE POWER OF PARENT/CHILD CONNECTIONS Presented by the Search Institute on November 9, 2017