MCE Volunteer and Business Partner Awards
Minnetonka Community Education Awards
The Minnetonka Community Education (MCE) Advisory Council will award up to four awards to volunteers, program participants, business/association partners or others involved in these program areas: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Youth Programs or Adult Programs.
- Laura Howting Geislinger, Early Childhood Award (watch video)
- Greg Towne, Youth Award
- Davenport Family (Jeff, Jason, Colton & Cathy Davenport), Volunteer Family of the Year
- Jessie Jacobson/Tonkadale Nursery, Organization/Business Partner Award
For Minnetonka Community Education volunteers, participants or others involved in ECFE, youth or adult programs.
- Community members, board members, students and staff are invited to submit nominations. Nominees may be anyone in the service area of Minnetonka Community Education.
- The nomination must provide the following information:
- Nominator’s name and phone number.
- Name, address, and phone number of nominee.
- Service or participation of the nominee.
- Any special attributes of the nominee making the nominee unique or extraordinary.
- Testimonials from friends, colleagues or program managers are encouraged.
- Deadline is March 8.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Learning Center Coordination Team, ECFE/Preschool (Tara Grover, Katie Becker, Katie Rosso-Recker, John Fahning, Troy Wanless)
- John Heidebrecht (Youth Basketball Coach) Youth Programs
- Bob Bye (ABE-ELL volunteer) Adult Programs
- First Student Transportation (Bus Company) Business/Association Partner