Brad Board Award
Bradley G. Board Grant for Excellence in Elementary Education
Sponsored by Brad Board and the Minnetonka Public Schools Foundation, the Bradley G. Board award recognizes excellence and achievement in an elementary teacher/mentor who has a great impact on children. The monetary award is meant to encourage ongoing teaching and learning and assist in the pursuit of the recipient’s interests.
Past award recipients
- 2018 - Andreas Lundheim, Clear Springs (watch video)
- 2017 - Trudy Schnorr, Groveland (watch video)
- 2016 - Kay Ost, Deephaven (watch video)
- 2015 - Daryl Seifert, Groveland Elementary (watch video)
- 2014 - Kelly Phillips, Clear Springs
- 2013 - Sue Odt, Groveland Elementary
- 2012 - Jeanne Krake, Scenic Heights Elementary
- 2011 - Lynn Owens, Deephaven Elementary
- 2010 - Sandy Katkov, Scenic Heights Elementary
- 2009 - Laura Whalen, Minnewashta Elementary
- 2008 - Colleen Small, Groveland Elementary
- 2007 - Mary Beth Solheim, Special Education Teacher
- 2006 - Debbie Engel, Clear Springs Elementary
- Elementary teacher or professional staff person
- Evidence of excellence and achievement
- Recognized by colleagues and others as an outstanding elementary educator
The tribute will consist of a plaque in recognition of the award, and a monetary sum of $750 from the Bradley G. Board Fund, Minnetonka Public Schools Foundation. The use of the funds will not be restricted.
- Any Minnetonka employee, parent, student or community member may make the nomination. Self-nominations are not accepted. Elementary teachers nominated for Child-Centered Excellence Awards will automatically be considered.
- The nomination shall include:
- Nominator’s name, address and phone number
- Nominee’s name and elementary school
- A brief essay not to exceed 250 words.
- Deadline is March 1.
- The selection will be made by a committee of the Minnetonka Public Schools Foundation.
Submit a Nomination
Nominations are currently closed.
Questions? Email email@example.com