Celebration of Excellence
Nominations are open through the end of February 2021 for Minnetonka Schools’ annual Celebration of Excellence Awards. When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer? You have the chance to nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award!
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony on May 13. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a district employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Review this website to learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination.
The nomination period is currently closed.
2021 Celebration of Excellence
The Celebration of Excellence will be held on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Additional details will be provided as we get closer to the event.
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Charlie Parnell Memorial Award
- Minnetonka Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Team Award for Child-Centered Collaboration
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards