Celebration of Excellence
When you think of excellence in Minnetonka Schools, who comes to mind that helps to make the District exceptional? A teacher? A para? Another staff member? A school volunteer? You have the chance to nominate that person for a District Child-centered Excellence award!
Those selected as award honorees will be celebrated at the Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony. Please take a few minutes to acknowledge a district employee or school volunteer for their dedication and impact. Review this website to learn about the award categories, see past years’ winners and submit your nomination.
Nominations are currently closed.
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-Centered Excellence in Teaching
- Minnetonka Awards for Child-centered Excellence in Teaching E-learners
- Bradley G. Board Award for Excellence in Elementary Education
- Joyce Gustafson Memorial Award
- Minnetonka Employee Awards for Child-Centered Excellence
- Team Award for Child-Centered Collaboration
- Spinnaker Award
- Minnetonka Community Education Awards
- Judy Erdahl Memorial Award