Frequently Asked Questions
Below if a list of frequently asked questions we've compiled to help you in deciding if e-learning is the right choice for your family.
- Is Chinese or Spanish Language Immersion offered in the full e-learning program?
- Will Advanced Learning Programs be available in the e-learning program?
- Will students be able to move out of e-learning at any time?
- Will students be allowed to transition to e-learning after the start of the school year if the local COVID conditions change or there is an increase in cases in our community?
- Are students able to join e-learning if they are home sick or on vacation?
- Will Honors or advanced courses be offered for middle school e-learning students?
- Will students have a set schedule each day?
Still have questions?
If you have a question that isn't listed here, please reach out to us. Our staff is always ready to assist you.
- Tonka Online Home
- For Current Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contact for Grades K-8
Phone: (952) 283-8126
Fax: (952) 401-5032
Contact for Grades 9-12
Phone: (952) 401-4047