Online Education for All Minnesota Students
Minnetonka Schools offers Tonka Online, an exceptional e-learning experience for students in grades K-12. This fully online program allows students anywhere in Minnesota to have access to the same highly qualified teachers and innovative curriculum that the Minnetonka Public School District is known for providing.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many families also have concerns about the sending their children back to in-person learning. If any of these situations affect your family, Tonka Online can be the answer that you have been seeking.
Experience Makes the Difference
Tonka Online was initially developed as a supplemental program for grades 9-12 to support students who thrive in a more independent learning environment and to help increase flexibility for student's schedules. Now, we're proud to build upon nearly ten years of successful e-learning through Tonka Online and offer a full-time option at all grade levels. Minnetonka's years of experience in e-learning ensures that you are getting an education you can trust.
With Tonka Online, you can expect:
- Courses that are developed in-district and taught by real Minnetonka teachers with experience in providing online and traditional education.
- Each course has been adapted for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience.
- Minnetonka teachers will work with your student to guide them through their online experience and help them to achieve personalized success.
- Minnetonka's courses meet the highest quality curricular expectations of the Minnetonka School District and are fully accredited.
Tonka Online by Grade
Learn more about how Tonka Online works for your student at each grade level.
Ready to Enroll?
Are you ready to enroll your student in Tonka Online? Our quick and easy enrollment process is a click away.
- Tonka Online Home
- Student Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contact for Grades K-8
Phone: (952) 283-8126
Fax: (952) 401-5032
Contact for Grades 9-12
Phone: (952) 401-4047