Partners provide a real problem or challenge to a VANTAGE student team.
The VANTAGE project team works over the course of a semester to find solutions. Partners commit to three meetings. It's fun, free, and valuable. See why Nike, Cargill, Best Buy, Olive’s Pizza, Maynard’s, and hundreds of other companies choose to work with a VANTAGE project team - and come back year after year.
KARE 11 Reports on VANTAGE Projects
For Best Buy, VANTAGE students analyzed data. Through it, they found ways for the company to become more efficient …
- Tim Meester, VANTAGE Project Partner, Best Buy
Learn more about working with a VANTAGE team
How It Works
1. Identify and problem or challenge
2. A student team will be assigned to your project
3. Meet with the team for three meetings: A kickoff, mid-point, and final meeting
4. Students present their final research findings and recommendations to you
5. Expect a commitment of 3-6 hours over the course of a semester
Who Are Our Partners?
VANTAGE works with over 150 companies each year. Below is just a sampling of past project partners.