World History G
- Course number:
- Part 1: T116S (Summer), T116F (Fall), T116W (Winter)
- Part 2: T118S (Summer), T118F (Fall), T118W (Winter)
- Grade(s) offered: 11
- Credits: .5 (per semester)
- Prerequisites: Contemporary U.S. History; AP U.S. History; American Studies 10 Honors. Complete Part 1 before Part 2.
Course Description: This course concentrates on the historical and geographic themes of the world from the Renaissance through the Modern World. Attention to philosophy, political science, economics, religion, and culture are part of the curriculum.
Instructional Methods/Assessments: Instructional methods include video lectures, text notes, oral and written presentations, discussions, cooperative and individual investigation. Assessments include daily work, tests, quizzes and proctored midterm and semester final exam.
Recommended Background for Success: Basic reading, note taking, and writing skills.
- Complete Course Catalog
- Summer Courses
- How Do I Register?
- Fees and Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the 2018-19 Webinar I
- Watch the 2018-19 Webinar II
Tonka Online Lead Teacher