- Course number: T500S (Summer), T500F (Fall), T500W (Winter)
- Grades offered: 9-12
- Credits: .5
- Prerequisites: None. Fees apply for summer.
- Complete a Fitness Log that is verified by a parent/adult signature; or
- Use a Fitness Tracker artifact (e.g. Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, Heart Rate Monitor). Fitbits are available to be checked out to students at no cost and returned at the completion of the course.
Instructional Methods/Assessment: Instruction will be delivered through an online environment utilizing readings, videos, and online discussions. Assessments include online discussions, quizzes, worksheets, journaling, a written exam, and daily physical activity.
Recommended Background for Success: Students should have successfully completed Physical Education K-8. Students should expect to engage in moderate to vigorous physical activity for 30-45 minutes per day on school days* and an additional 30-45 minutes per week to complete written course work.
*Students should expect to engage in moderate to vigorous physical activity for 45-60 minutes per day on five days of the week in the summer semester.
- Complete Course Catalog
- Summer Courses
- How Do I Register?
- Fees and Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the 2018-19 Webinar I
- Watch the 2018-19 Webinar II