Skipper Log (Course Catalog)
The Minnetonka High School online Skipper Log Course Catalog includes details about each course. Here are some helpful notes:
- Look for an at-a-glance printable course list (PDF) on each department page. You can also review curriculum pathways provided by some departments.
- Download the Registration Planning Worksheet and upload it to Notability to begin mapping courses for next year.
- As always, if you have questions about your high school academic plan and post-high-school goals, please see your MHS Counselor or College Counselor Phil Trout in the College and Career Center.
Skipper Log Navigation
- Skipper Log Home
- Counseling Office
- Graduation Requirements
- Registration Planning Worksheet
- Registration Guide and Info Sessions
- Advanced Placement
- Computer Science
- Dual Credit (College Credit Options)
- English Language Learner Program
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Immersion - Chinese and Spanish
- Innovation and Leadership
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Studies
- MOMENTUM (Technology Education)
- Physical Education
- Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
- Social Studies
- Tonka Online
- World Languages
Serving students well and inspiring them to reach their highest levels of personal and academic achievement is the essence of our quest to be a world-class high school. Toward that end, all learning experiences, curriculum offerings, supplemental programs, enrichment opportunities, staffing models, facility designs and usage, and co-curricular activities will support student success and lifelong learning.
— Minnetonka School Board Vision
Minnetonka Public Schools adheres to academic standards developed by the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE).