2016-2017 Minnetonka Research Student Projects
- The Effect of Varied Weight of a Baseball on Youth Pitching Biomechanics and Risk of Joint and Ligament Injury
- Acid-Labile Polymersomes from Amphiphilic Diblock Copolymers for Glucose-Responsive Insulin
- Analysis of Metal Ligand Interactions in Self-Healing Elastomers
- Effect of Clostridium Sporogenes on the Cell Proliferation and Growth of 3D in Vitro Murine Liver Carcinoma Cells
- Reducing antibiotic resistance in bacteria by improving proofreading in DNA replication
- An Analysis of the Damage Suppressor Gene in the Tardigrade species Hypsibius Dujardini and Dactylobiotus Dispar
- Studying the relationship between oxide surface film thickness on titanium metal and refracted light wavelengths
- Removing water from hydraulic brake systems using oleophobic, hydrophilic meshes
- Effects of Natural Essential Oils on Culex quinquefasicatus
- A Case Study on the Cost of IPv6 Implementation in Enterprises and Large School Districts
- Identification and Validation of the Researcher’s PHEX mutation as a result of X-linked hypophosphatemia
- Flow-kick dynamics: Quantifying resilience to recurrent ecosystem disturbance
- Investigating the binding and non-binding regions of histidine-rich glycoprotein
- Impacts of increased temperature on the recovery of Aiptasia Pallida from bleaching.
- The Practicality and Effectiveness of an Assistive Bicycle Inertial Stabilization System
- Feasibility and Development of a Bulk Aluminum Beverage Container Compactor
- Insertion of enhanced green fluorescent protein in the pATT-DEST cloning vector and subsequent transformation in Escherichia coli.
- Analyzing Tornadic Storm Setup Using Environmental Characteristics
- Simple Structural Design using Genetic Algorithms
- Mapping inhibitors involved in cardiomyocyte regeneration in neonatal mice
- An analysis of gravitational lens magnification models with Version 1 pre-Hubble Frontier Fields data
- Effect of human APOE e4 on accumulation of beta amyloid protein in Drosophila melanogaster model
Learn more from student researchers through "Beyond the Glass," the Minnetonka Research student blog.