Language Immersion (9-12)
With the state’s largest Language Immersion program, Minnetonka is uniquely prepared to support the goals of Chinese and Spanish Immersion students.
- Freshman Year Options
- Advanced Placement and Beyond AP (grades 9-12)
- Bilingual Seals and Proficiency Certificate
- International Baccalaureate Bilingual Diploma Programme (grades 11-12)
- Immersion Elective Options (grades 9-12)
- Courses for Third-Language Learners
- Travel Study
- Core Course Syllabi
World Languages Department Chair
Advanced Learning Coordinator
Submit questions and feedback online and receive a response within one business day through Let’s Talk.Let's Talk
Increase scheduling flexibility
A slate of Tonka Online courses will allow students to take a semester course over the summer, or take a seventh course during the school year to increase scheduling flexibility.