Early Childhood Special Ed Parent Resources
Below find some helpful links and resources regarding ECSE at Minnetonka:
- FAQs: Answers to common questions about Early Childhood Special Education at Minnetonka.
- ECSE Calendar: A helpful calendar featuring key dates for the 2017-18 school year.
- Precious Status: A mobile app connecting families to educators and child care providers on any device.
- ECFE/Preschool: Information about Minnetonka Preschool, a part of the Minnetonka School District that shares the commitment to world class, child-centered excellence.
- Help Me Grow: Help Me Grow is an inter-agency initiative of the State of Minnesota that partners with organizations and agencies statewide.
- Early Childhood Screening: A free and simple check of how children are developing and growing, best completed at the age of three.
- Student Support Services: A complete overview of the services offered by Minnetonka's Student Support Services department.
- Minnetonka District App: A mobile app featuring the latest news and notifications from all Minnetonka sports, concerts, clubs and more conveniently on your favorite mobile device.
Minnetonka Community Education Center
4584 Vine Hill Road
Deephaven, MN 55331