Activities and Athletics
We have a wide variety of co-curricular and enrichment opportunities that are available to you at MMW. Seasonal athletics typically run after school Monday-Friday for around eight weeks. Ongoing activities typically meet once per week for several weeks or months. At MMW, we hope you will get involved in a variety of activities and experience for yourself how rewarding and fun it can be!
Melissa "Mo" Haskamp
Teaching hours 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We hope every student will get involved in at least one co-curricular activity!
Here's how to get involved...
All students who participate in any co-curricular activity will need to:
- Find a sport, activity or a few activities that interests you.
- Pay the one-time-per-year Participation Fee of $50. This is in addition to the Activity Fee, which varies for different activities.
- Sign-up or Register for the sport(s) or activities you enjoy.
Register for MMW Athletics and Activities
Please be sure to read the registration information for the activity/activities you are interested in before starting the registration process.
- Adapted Sports: Bowling, Floor Hockey, Soccer and Softball
- Basketball a.m. Club
- Cross Country Running - Boys and Girls
- Cross Country Skiing - Boys and Girls
- Dodgeball a.m. Club
- Girls Flag Football
- Golf - Boys and Girls
- Mountain Bike Team
- Ski & Snowboard Club
- Running Club
- Tennis - Boys
- Tennis - Girls
- Track and Field - Boys and Girls
- Volleyball - 7th & 8th Grade Girls
- Wrestling - Boys